- Women "who deserve to be battered" in honor cultures
- Boyacıoğlu, İ. (in press). Violence against Women and the Past and Present of Women’s Studies in Turkey: A Call for Psychological Research. Turkish Psychological Articles, (Special Issue).
- Boyacioglu, I., Akfirat, S., ||||| Yilmaz, A. E. (2016). Gender differences in emotional experiences across childhood, romantic relationship, and self-defining memories. Journal of Cognitive Psychology.
- Boyacioglu, I. ||||| Akfirat, S. (2015). Development and psychometric properties of a new measure for memory phenomenology: The Autobiographical Memory Characteristics Questionnaire. Memory, 23(7), 1070-1092.
- Boyacioglu, I. (2015). Gender Differences in the Phenomenological Characteristics of Self-Defining Memories. Studies in Psychology, 35(1), 1-14.